Dog & Cat Hairstyle Options

See our pricing page! Click on each link for our gallery of hairstyle options for each category listed.

Yorkie Hairstyles
Prices start at $55

Poodle Hairstyles
Prices range from $55. for a toy to $65 for a minni, $90. and up for a standard

Maltese Hairstyles
Prices start at $55

Shih Tzu and Lhasa Apso Hairstyles
Prices start at $55

Our Show Dog Grooming
Prices vary

Bichon Hairstyles
Prices start at $65

Coton Hairstyles
Prices average $55-$65

Havanese Hairstyles
Prices average $55.-$65

Pomeranian Hairstyles
Prices average $55 to $65

MiKi Hairstyles
Prices average $55

Schnauzer Hairstyles
Prices average $55 for a minni,
$85 for a standard, $150. for a Giant

Mixed Breed Hairstyles
Prices based on size of dog $55  to $120

Doodle Hairstyles
Prices average $75 to $120

Terrier Hairstyles
Prices average $55 to $95
Hand Stripped add $80. per hour

Aussie Hairstyles
Prices average $65 for a Minni, $85 for full size

Cat Hairstyles
Prices average $75 to $120

Spaniel, Setter, & Sporting Dog Styles.
Prices average $65 to $95

Hounds
Prices average $55 to $95

Wheaten & Kerry Blue Terrier Styles
Prices average $85 for a pet to $120 Show Groomed

Sheltie & Collie Styles
Prices average $65. to $85

Photographers: Most of the photos were taken by Ren Netherland at Animal Photography & Suzanne Grande, and a few by Lindsey Dickens.

95% of the photos on my site are clients that I have groomed in my salon. The other 5% are photos borrowed off of the internet for demonstration of styles that I did not have a good photo for.