- Haircut Prices Start At $60.
- Exclusively for dogs under 20lbs.
- See our Hairstyle Options Page!
- By Appointment Only.
- State Of The Art Facility
- A Relaxing Holistic Approach!
- A Quiet Calm Atmosphere.
- Email And Text Appt. Confirmations.
- Pets Are Dried by hand.
- No Noisy Tools!
- Only Custom Made Harnesses used!
- Beautiful Bows, Bowties, & Bandanas Available!
- Recommended By Veterinarians & Breeders!
- Read Our Policies.
- Pets Are Often Groomed Live On Facebook
- All Phases Of Work On Every Single Pet Are Performed By A National Certified Master Groomer!
We strive to be one of Tampa’s Best Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Salons.
The most important goal we have, is to make sure that your pet is safe, comfortable, and relaxed, our salon strives to maintain a calm atmosphere and handle your pet with compassion and fairness.
Furthermore, we understand how important your pet is to you, and we know that when choosing a stylist for your beloved companion, that you have many questions and concerns. Please e-mail or call me with any questions that you may have, or make an appointment to come visit our state of the art Pet Grooming Salon in Tampa.
Meet Our Groomer
Suzanne Grande NCMG
As a National Certified Master Groomer, Suzanne Grande NCMG has proven her skills in pet grooming winning multiple awards at National Dog Groomers assoc. competitions in all breed groups.
Furthermore, Suzanne has been grooming professionally in Tampa for over 30 years, and has owned and operated her salon for over 20 years, to sum up, Suzanne know the needs of Tampa’s dogs & cats.
National Certified Master Groomer!
Spoil Your Dog Today!
If you love to spoil your dog or cat, you will love having your pet groomed at Grande Style! See our Hairstyle Options, or schedule a time to come in to meet me and bring your pet for a consultation, come see why we are one of Tampa’s best pet grooming salons.
A Calm Atmosphere
The pets are dried by hand with warm air. I do not use noisy Hi Velocity dryers or vacuums, as a result, the pets are far more calm and relaxed!
We strive to be Tampa’s best pet grooming salon. Services include a salon bath , Facial Cleanser, hand drying with warm air, full brush out for untangled coats, 5 minutes shedding hair removal, gentle ear cleansing wash, nails shortened, and anal glands checked and cleaned if requested. The groomer will remove hair away from the opening of the ear canal for better ventilation.
Our groomers will Groom and Style your pet starting at $60. per pet. Bows, bow ties, or bandanas are available on request .
Pets Need Understanding!
We only perform services that a pet can emotionally and physically endure. Puppies, elderly pets, rescue pets, and certain others will have services adjusted as needed according to their individual personality and level of training.
Consequently, we understand the special needs of dogs and cats. As a caring pet owner, Suzanne knows that dogs & cats do not like loud noises so we try to keep the noise level as quiet as possible.
All pets must be able to provide proof of rabies.
Pet Grooming Harnesses
Suzanne Grande NCMG designed and uses her Pet Grooming Harnesses to ensure your pets safety!
- I do not accept pets with matted or tangled hair. If I start work on a pet, and find matting, I will stop work and send the pet home.
- Dogs that attempt to bite, will not have the service completed.
- Grande Style Pet Videos & Photographs the pets in their care. These grooms are posted live on Facebook and YouTube. Photographs are posted to display the quality of our work on social media and our website.
- All male dogs over 12 months old must neutered.
- I do not remove hair from the ear canal.
- We are not accepting any new dogs that weigh over 20 lbs.
- Plan for each pet to be here for 1 to 3 hours.
- If you have more than one pet, plan for them to be here for more than 3 hours.
- I recommend pets to be professionally groomed at least every 8 weeks.
- I do not accept pets with Fleas or Ticks.
- I will refuse service to pets with health or behavioral issues.
- Protecting your pet from preventable disease and viruses is the owners responsibility, please follow the AAHA protocol.
- Puppies must bring proof of Core Vaccines, and will not be accepted until 16 weeks old, unless you have your vet’s approval.
- Florida Law requires pets to be vaccinated for Rabies.
- No Shows may not be allowed to make future appointments, unless they offer to pay for the missed appointment.
- Clients who arrive late for an appointment, may need to reschedule.
- I can not accept females in heat .
- If I see any abnormalities, or if the pet fights or bites, I may not clean the anal glands.
- I ask my clients to keep up with their pets dental care, as bad teeth cause undue pain and stress during grooming.
- I only offer services to aged pets if they can mentally and physically handle the rigors of grooming.
- I will not perform any service that causes any pet undue stress, if the pet is stressed, I will stop work and discuss the options with the pets owner.
- New clients must provide proof of core vaccinations .
- Please only allow your pet to urinate or defecate on the grass or mulch, and pick up after your pet.
- Pets must enter and exit the salon on a leash, in your arms, or in a carrier.