- Haircut Prices Start At $60.
- Exclusively for small dogs.
- See our Hairstyle Options Page!
- By Appointment Only.
- State Of The Art Facility
- Email And Text Appt. Confirmations.
- Pets Are Dried by hand.
- Only Custom Made Harnesses used!
- Beautiful Bows, Bowties, & Bandanas Available!
- Recommended By Veterinarians & Breeders!
- Read Our Policies.
- All Phases Of Work On Every Single Pet Are Performed By A National Certified Master Groomer!
At Grande Style Pet Grooming, our goal is to make sure that your pet will be safe and comfortable.
We offer express services on request, a feature other salons charge $15-$25. extra for, at no extra charge.
We offer the option of cage free services without the risk of running loose with other dogs.
If you choose to drop off your pet, our state of the art facility includes large, comfortable waiting areas for each pet.
Our prices reflect the added level of care and comfort that you expect for your pets.
I will not accept any pets with matted hair or fleas.
Full Groom Spa
Extra Small Dogs $60. up
Small Dogs $65. up
Extra Small Dogs $40. up
Small Dogs $45. up
This service includes a salon bath , conditioner, hand dried with warm air, full brush out for untangled coats, 5 minutes shedding hair removal, gentle ear cleansing wash, nails shortened, and anal glands cleaned externally if requested. Add a face trim for $10. extra. Additional charges will be added if you bring a medicated shampoo, $10. extra.
FULL GROOM SPA
This service includes a Bath Spa, plus the hair cut and style that best suits your pets needs. Bows, bow ties, ties, or bandanas available on request. Dogs with more than 8 weeks coat growth are an additional $5-10.
Pets must be current on vaccines recommended by your Veterinarian.
Hours by appointment only!
We strive to be one of Tampa’s Best Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Salons.
The most important goal we have, is to make sure that your pet is safe, comfortable, and relaxed, our salon strives to maintain a calm atmosphere and handle your pet with compassion and fairness.
Furthermore, we understand how important your pet is to you, and we know that when choosing a stylist for your beloved companion, that you have many questions and concerns. Please e-mail or call me with any questions that you may have, or make an appointment to come visit our state of the art Pet Grooming Salon in Tampa.
Meet Our Groomer
Suzanne Grande NCMG
As a National Certified Master Groomer, Suzanne Grande NCMG has proven her skills in pet grooming winning multiple awards at National Dog Groomers assoc. competitions in all breed groups.
Furthermore, Suzanne has been grooming professionally in Tampa for over 30 years, and has owned and operated her salon for over 20 years, to sum up, Suzanne know the needs of Tampa’s dogs & cats.
National Certified Master Groomer!
Spoil Your Dog Today!
If you love to spoil your dog or cat, you will love having your pet groomed at Grande Style! See our Hairstyle Options, or schedule a time to come in to meet me and bring your pet for a consultation, come see why we are one of Tampa’s best pet grooming salons.
A Calm Atmosphere
The pets are dried by hand with warm air.
We strive to be Tampa’s best pet grooming salon. Services include a salon bath , Facial Cleanser, hand drying with warm air, full brush out for untangled coats, 5 minutes shedding hair removal, gentle ear cleansing wash, nails shortened, and anal glands checked and cleaned if requested.
Our groomer will Groom and Style your pet starting at $60. per pet. Bows, bow ties, or bandanas are available on request .
Pets Need Understanding!
We only perform services that a pet can emotionally and physically endure. Puppies, elderly pets, rescue pets, and certain others will have services adjusted as needed according to their individual personality and level of training.
All pets must be able to provide proof of rabies.
Pet Grooming Harnesses
Suzanne Grande NCMG designed and uses her Pet Grooming Harnesses to ensure your pets safety!
- I do not accept pets with matted or tangled hair.
- I do not accept pets with Fleas or Ticks.
- I will refuse service to pets with health, skin, or behavioral issues.
- Protecting your pet from preventable disease and viruses is the owners responsibility, please follow the AAHA protocol.
- Puppies will not be accepted until 16 weeks old, unless you have your vet’s approval.
- Florida Law requires pets to be vaccinated for Rabies.
- Clients who arrive over 15 minutes late for an appointment, may need to reschedule.
- I can not accept females in heat .
- I will not perform any service that causes any pet undue stress, if the pet is stressed, I will stop work and discuss the options with the pets owner.
- Pets must enter and exit the salon on a leash, in your arms, or in a carrier.