Tour the Salon
- Haircut Prices Start At $60.
- Exclusively for dogs under 20lbs.
- See our Hairstyle Options Page!
- By Appointment Only.
- Cage Free “While You Wait Service” Available.
- You May Watch Via Video Monitor!
- State Of The Art Facility
- Inspections Welcomed.
- A Relaxing Holistic Approach!
- A Quiet Calm Atmosphere.
- Email And Text Appt. Confirmations.
- Pets Are Dried by hand.
- No Noisy Tools!
- Only Custom Made Harnesses used!
- Beautiful Bows, Bowties, & Bandanas Available!
- Recommended By Veterinarians & Breeders!
- Read Our Policies.
We strive to be one of Tampa’s Best Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Salons.
The most important goal we have, is to make sure that your pet is safe, comfortable, and relaxed, our salon strives to maintain a calm atmosphere and handle your pet with compassion and fairness.
Furthermore, we understand how important your pet is to you, and we know that when choosing a stylist for your beloved companion, that you have many questions and concerns. Please e-mail or call me with any questions that you may have, or make an appointment to come visit our state of the art Pet Grooming Salon in Tampa.
See some of our work!
Meet Our Groomers
Suzanne Grande NCMG
As a National Certified Master Groomer, Suzanne Grande NCMG has proven her skills in pet grooming winning multiple awards at National Dog Groomers assoc. competitions in all breed groups.
Furthermore, Suzanne has been grooming professionally in Tampa for over 30 years, and has owned and operated her salon for over 20 years, to sum up, Suzanne know the needs of Tampa’s dogs & cats.
National Certified Master Groomer!
Katelyn Grande is a 3rd generation pet groomer, she graduated from the Tampa Bay Pet Grooming in 2017, as well as passing stringent testing through the National Dog Groomers Association.
Katelyn began trimming her own dog at 9 years old, and has won several first prize ribbons showing her Champion dogs and her horse.
Spoil Your Dog Today!
If you love to spoil your dog or cat, you will love having your pet groomed at Grande Style! See our Hairstyle Options, or schedule a time to come in to meet me and bring your pet for a consultation, come see why we are one of Tampa’s best pet grooming salons.
A Calm Atmosphere
The pets are dried by hand with warm air. I do not use noisy Hi Velocity dryers or vacuums, as a result, the pets are far more calm and relaxed!
Cage free While You Wait service is available.
We strive to be Tampa’s best pet grooming salon. Services include a salon bath , Facial Cleanser, hand drying with warm air, full brush out for untangled coats, 5 minutes shedding hair removal, gentle ear cleansing wash, nails shortened, and anal glands checked and cleaned if requested. The groomer will remove hair away from the opening of the ear canal for better ventilation.
Our groomers will Groom and Style your pet starting at $60. per pet. Bows, bow ties, or bandanas are available on request .
Pets Need Understanding!
We only perform services that a pet can emotionally and physically endure. Puppies, elderly pets, rescue pets, and certain others will have services adjusted as needed according to their individual personality and level of training.
Consequently, we understand the special needs of dogs and cats. As a caring pet owner, Suzanne knows that dogs & cats do not like loud noises so we try to keep the noise level as quiet as possible.
All pets must be able to provide proof of rabies.
Pet Grooming Harnesses
Suzanne Grande NCMG designed and uses her Pet Grooming Harnesses to ensure your pets safety!
- Owners may be asked to wait in the salon for pets with Separation Anxiety and Heart Issues.
- Plan for each pet to be here for a minimum of 45 min to 3 hours.
- If you have more than one pet, plan for them to be here for more than 3 hours.
- I recommend for pets to be professionally groomed at least every 8 weeks.
- Our Salon may not accept pets with matted or tangled hair.
- I may refuse service to pets with health or behavioral issues.
- Puppies must bring proof of Core Vaccines, and will not be accepted until 16 weeks old, unless you have your vet’s approval.
- Florida Law requires pets to be vaccinated for Rabies.
- I can not accept females in heat or pregnant dogs (unless within 5 days of due date).
- If I see any abnormalities, or if the pet fights or bites, I may not clean the anal glands.
- I ask my clients to keep up with their pets dental care, as bad teeth cause undue pain and stress during grooming.
- Our salon only offers services to aged pets if they can mentally and physically handle the rigors of grooming,
- We will not perform any service (including toenails) that causes any pet undue stress, if the pet is stressed, I will stop work and discuss the options with the pets owner.
- New clients must provide proof of core vaccinations .
- We currently only handle dogs up to 20 lbs.
- All pets must be current on the Bordetella vaccine